Oct 26 2009
Please, folks, never, ever, ever, use Verizon for business purposes. Especially for landline phone service or high-speed Internet. I’ve never experienced a company MORE DISHONEST. And I doubt I ever will.
Fuck Verizon. And all their fucking sales (and outsourced sales forces–yes, you sales assholes and cunts in Worcester, that’s you) and billing support employees and managers. Especially those in the Lowell MA office.
I’ll keep the details short.
1. They don’t honor the plan rate you sign up for.
2. They don’t correct billing mistakes. Have fun calling them up every month for the contractual term.
3. Hidden charges for services and features you’ve never ordered (and I’m not even talking about those bullshit taxes).
4. It’s easier getting a refund from the mob. Even though the mistakes are entirely theirs.
5. They don’t make requested changes when they say they do. Don’t believe ANYTHING they say over the phone.
6. They sign you up for unwanted and unrequested features when you begin service–that always cost extra money, of course. They most love their commissions.
7. They lie to your fucking face with no qualms.
I usually dislike using the blog as a tool for hatred or ranting, but Verizon truly deserves all the shit they can get.
AVOID VERIZON AT ALL COSTS.